Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Update

I have been out of town for the last week and have been unable to do an actual update.
So.................

I went out to the Southern League All-Star Game. The game was incredibly boring and full of fill in players and it seemed to just be drug out in between innings. Here what I came up with:

Gio Gonzalez 7/7 (nice sig and took his time.....I feel he will be good)
Donny Lucy 2/4 (why not just sign the last 2 cards?)
Lee Mitchell 2/2 (nice guy)
Mark Holliman 3/3
Jake Fox 3/3
Carlos Guevera 1/1
Carl Loadenthal 1/1
Diory Hernandez 1/1

As far as the mail goes I had a few returns lately:

Pat Neshek c/0 MN in about 10 days
Fernando Vina c/0 his Home addy in Nevada in about 12 days

Also I will be selling a Brady Quinn 2007 Sage Certified Autograph on EBAY. Let me know by email autographace@gmail.com if you are interested and I will tell you the details.

Also received a gift from a family member, a couple of LSU programs from 1957 and 1958

No comments: